Menu
DATE : Monday 6 February 2017 - 13:29
NEWS ID : 2603
Print This Post

14 students Have Gas Poisoning in Mashhad

The head of Imam Reza hospital in Mashhad stated, “14 students were transferred to the hospital because of Carbon Monoxide poisoning today morning

14 students Have Gas Poisoning in Mashhad

Caspian International News Agency– Ali Baghestani, added, “the general condition of these students is good now, and they will be released from the hospital in a few hours.

The deputy of Mashhad fire brigade has stated, “The incident of students’ gas poisoning happened in a boys school on Danesh street a few hours ago”.

Mehdi Rezaei added, “In this incident, 14 students were taken to hospital because of the possibility of Carbon Monoxide poisoning.

Stating that this operation ended before noon, he said, “the experts of the fire brigade have done the necessary investigations to find the reason for this poisoning.”

He added, “When we arrived, there was no sign of Carbon Monoxide leakage in the place”.

Mohammad Amiri Nejad, the head of prevention at Mashhad fire brigade had stated on the Mehr, 1st that less than 15 percent of Mashhad schools have safety approvals.

(Translating by Negar Lotfi)


/End

RELATED NEWS

Leave A Response

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.