Menu
DATE : Monday 27 February 2017 - 15:20
NEWS ID : 2857
Print This Post

School Authorities’ Carelessness Caused Student’s Death in Ardabil

The 13-year-old student died of electric shock in Ardabil

School Authorities’ Carelessness Caused Student’s Death in Ardabil

Caspian International News Agency- Snow’s melting and flooding in the school yard caused the death of a 13-year-old student.

The authorities of Imam Reza school in Ardabil had left a working electric pump unattended in the school yard, and this attracted the students and they were playing with it when the 13-year-old Erfan got a severe electric shock.

Unfortunately, this student died because of this accident.

(Translating by Negar Lotfi)


/End

RELATED NEWS

Leave A Response

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.